Close site D643D694-605C-458A-A558-3E46FE70687B

Where can I go for help and support?

Just For Kids Law

Legal support for children and young people in the UK

Coram Children’s Legal Centre

Free advice on a wide range of legal issues for children in the UK and worldwide

Scottish Child Law Centre

Free expert legal advice on children’s rights and child law across Scotland

Children’s Law Centre

Protection for the rights of all children living in NI, particularly the most disadvantaged

If you’re a parent or carer, you can read more here about how to support your child through this process.